Momentum Mastermind – Move Forward Together
It takes guts and gumption to be in business for yourself.
It’s not for the faint of heart.
It takes passion, purpose, strategy and action.
It takes willpower and willingness to do what’s necessary…even the un-fun bits.
Fast. Slow. Meteoric rise. Plateau. Stumble. Sail. Succeed. Fail.
It takes a steady stomach to ride the waves of uncertainty.
There are amazing highs, and sometimes really dark and lonely lows.
Eventually you settle into a groove….and, well, it’s groovy. Everything seems to just flow.
But at some point you lose momentum.
Things are still happening. Clients are hiring. Work is getting done. Money is being made.
But you’re not moving forward, or at least not at the pace you once did, or desire to now.
- are moving along in your business, but you’d like it to have more oomph, to move forward faster, or have a bigger impact
- just aren’t excited about your business like you once were. You don’t feel aligned with the work you’re doing or the services you’re offering anymore
- have a million ideas for “what’s next” in your business, but you’re stuck, uncertain about which one is best and the right next step to take
- have your nose to the grindstone, racing to complete an endless list of client work, and haven’t prioritized working ON your business; now you look up and realize you’ve been sitting in the same spot for years, stagnant
- keep trying new things to get to that next level, but you just can’t seem to break through
- are simply tired of feeling all alone in this and would love a community
If you’ve been in business for a while, you’ve experienced some, if not all, of this. I certainly have over eight years owning my business.
What if it could be different?
What if you had a cadre of confidants who lit a fire in your belly, held you accountable to your own goals, shared their wisdom, and cheered you along the way?
What if you could get realigned with your business and services, and feel excited about it all again?
What if you had a trusted group of colleagues who got to know you and your business, and could help you see which idea is the best next step?
What if you had a designated time, space, and support network that helped you make the time to work ON your business and yourself?
You can have all that and gain momentum in your business….and now is the time to make it happen!
I created The Momentum Mastermind because I’ve been where you are, and I’ve helped clients rediscover, build, and maintain the momentum you crave. Now I want to facilitate the same for you and an exclusive group of your peers who all want to grow together.
So what is a mastermind?
A mastermind is a small, specially curated group of individuals brought together to support, encourage, challenge, and hold one another accountable as they each take massive action towards their goals.
It’s a confidential, safe place of people who get it. They get this entrepreneurial world you live in because they’re in it too. It’s a place where you get to be completely real, raw, and vulnerable. It’s also a place where you get to celebrate the small and big wins, even those you wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing with other friends or family.
People in masterminds make things happen.
There’s some sort of magic when you mix together desires, clear goals, resourceful people, believing eyes, encouragement and accountability. That doesn’t mean you don’t have to put in the work…quite the opposite. But work that is wanted, that is part of a driving force to reach your goals, is just different, AND feels different when you aren’t alone and have people with whom to celebrate victories, big and small.
People in masterminds get stuff done. I’ve witnessed:
- Hiring that first employee
- Getting that book proposal sent to the publisher
- Taking the plunge to move the family and business across the country for a better life
- Launching multiple successful products / programs / courses after years of not feeling good enough
- Having the confidence to try new marketing methods and wowed by the results
- Quickly building a strong social media platform, beyond expectations
- Venturing out to include an entirely new line of business
- Getting stuff knocked off the biz to-do list that just never got prioritized before
…and so much more.
“You are the average of the five people you associate with the most.”
– Jim Rohn
The Momentum Mastermind Includes:
- 6 Mastermind sessions (2 hours each) over 3 months, conducted via Zoom video conferencing. These sessions will start in September 2017
- Get to Know You / It’s a Wrap sessions (2 hours each). I want to ensure that our 6 Mastermind sessions are laser focused on moving your business forward. Therefore we’ll have a Pre “Get to Know You” session the week before our first Mastermind session to meet one another and to go over ground rules to maximize your experience. Similarly we’ll have a Post “It’s a Wrap/What’s Next” session to close out our work together and share insights
- Private Facebook group for continual sharing and support
- 2 One-on-one coaching sessions with me – You and I will have two 60-minute coaching sessions to be used at your discretion during our 3 months together. You may choose to use one session early to help you zero in on a focus to make the most of the Mastermind experience. Both sessions are intended to coach you on specific business needs or issues you wish to address
- A carefully curated small group of peers who will become your greatest champions and confidants (only 4 to 6 people per group). Because the power is in the relationships and having the time for everyone to be seen and heard, I keep the groups small and brilliantly blended
- BONUS: My “Free Your Genius – Mastering Mind Maps” online training. Mind maps are a simple yet powerful tool I use for everything from brainstorming to detailed planning
- BONUS: My “Five Star Week – Celebrate Progress” workbook and toolkit
This is a Pilot Program
Typically The Momentum Mastermind will run for 6 months for $3,000. This is a pilot program, so it will be only three months at an extremely low investment in exchange for your candid feedback throughout the experience so that I can make it even better for the next group.
Normal investment for 3 month mastermind = $1,500
Super special Pilot Program investment = $750
EARLY BIRD RATE…. Join by August 20 = $500
Are there free masterminds out there? Sure. But free masterminds don’t produce the same results. No investment. No return.
Just to be clear…Mastermind is a profoundly powerful tool, but you still have to do the work in and on your business. Also, The Momentum Mastermind is not a group coaching or training program. It is a facilitated roundtable of your peers. You’ll learn from one another, give feedback and insight to one another, and hold one another accountable. As your facilitator, I’ll chime in with coaching and resources along the way, and keep everyone focused on their goals.
Who am I to facilitate The Momentum Mastermind?
I am a visioneer, dot connector, and pattern hunter. I am an idea wrangler and untangler, generator, expander, connector, and monetizer. I am a holistic systems thinker, designer, and change catalyst. I’ve been in business as a business strategist and curriculum/content developer for 8 years, helping people like you turn their ideas and expertise into income and impact. You can read more about my background here.
Nearly four years ago, I started a mastermind for myself because I needed the support and camaraderie. It’s still going and we’ve all shifted our businesses. In 2015 I had the great honor of being selected as part of Jonathan Fields’ international change-maker program, Good Life Project Immersion. It was the best decision of my life! Immersion included smaller mastermind groups that met for the seven months of the program. It was transformative and convinced me that I wanted to make masterminds part of my business. I recently had the opportunity to train with Jonathan’s mastermind coach and concierge, Liz Scully of Rethink Central, so that I could give my mastermind clients the best experience possible. I’m excited to work with you!
Oh, and prior to having my biz, I had 15 years in corporate and nonprofit work. I also hold a Masters in Human Resource Development and Organization Development, certification in Human Systems Dynamics, and certification as a Master Team Facilitator.