In an idea rut? Or too many options swirling?
Is it leaving your gut instinct feeling queasy?
You need a fresh take!
You’ve been wrestling with something for days, but just can’t pin it down.
You’ve been trying to come up with this new idea, but you can’t get past the blank page.
Maybe you have 10 million ideas and you need help sifting and sorting to zero in on the best option.
You just want to think out loud with someone, but not just anyone, someone who knows business, strategy and product development.
You’re in the right place.
Whether it’s about creating new products, growing your business or team, working on marketing and messaging, the struggles of this entrepreneurial journey, or something else entirely, I can give you a Fresh Take.
Sometimes you just need a little coaching on the fly from a well seasoned strategist and coach to get you unstuck.
AND… it is fun to learn from others’ questions and issues, and the feedback they receive.
That’s why I offer Fresh Take Friday!
- These sessions fall somewhere on the continuum of coaching and strategic consulting, depending on what you need.
- 60-minutes of group coaching for whomever shows up at each session. Coaching will be first come first serve as people ask questions.
- 100% VIRTUAL – hosted every other Friday from 12:00 – 1:00pm US Central time via Zoom video conferencing.
- 100% FREE – my gift to you.
Just sign-up below to get the login information and reminders.
You only have to sign up once and you can attend as often as you want.
Who am I?
I’m a dot connector. I’m an idea wrangler and untangler, generator, expander, connector, and monetizer. I’m a holistic systems thinker, designer, and change catalyst.
I’m a strategist who can help you turn your ideas and expertise into income and impact….starting with a fresh perspective.
I’ve been doing this in one form or another, from idea to implementation, for 20+ years with solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, non-profit and corporate leaders, and community and political initiatives. You can read more about me here.
- We are not going to solve all the world’s problems, or all of yours, so be as specific as possible with your question.
- There won’t be any follow-up calls, emails or reports about the call. This is a quick, yet beneficial, group coaching conversation.
- If you feel like you’ll want more detail, written take-aways, more dedicated time with me, check out what I offer with a 1:1 Fresh Take in 50 session, a Free Your Genius Intensive, or Coaching.